12:57 AM

Day 30 - TIME TO PAMPER MYSELF!

สวัสดีคับ(Thai - hello), PEOPLE!
LAST PROJECT MANAGEMENT CLASS! 
Gonna miss that classroom and the water dispenser over there! ):
I remember i slept there for one of Miss Hock's lesson. :X
So long.. CLASSROOM!
Let put aside all the sad moments! LOOKING ON THE BRIGHT SIDE,
IT TIME TO PAMPER OURSELVES!
HAIR SALON, HERE WE COME!!! (:
We went to this SOURCE(发源地)Salon to have our EXTREME MAKE OVER! The salon is known not only in Wuhan, it is well-known in all parts of China! I have heard that the hair stylist/designer from SOURCE must be either trained professionally or must have countless years of experiences in the hair beauty industry! 
With the solid background information, i entrusted my hair to the hair stylist/designer over there to give me a complete new look! The plan was to have my hair dyed. From Black to Chestnut Red!
The Hair Stylist/Designer suggested that i should not dye a colour that is too bright because it will affect the way i look and the feeling i possessed to people around me.
Colour Check, Heart Check! TIME TO GO!
 MAKE IT OR BREAK IT!



I was thankful that i am not the only one who is doing my hair. I brought along some beauty-wannabes to pamper themselves too!
After two hours later.. There you have it, a NEW Edward! HAH!


HOW DO YOU PAMPER YOURSELF WITHOUT FOOD?
We head down to Greenery Cafe for the last time! And yup, indeed! We went there just for the steak! STEAK, STEAK, AND MORE STEAK! :D :D






After eating, we managed to take a slow walk back to our hostel. Upon walking, there are many things on my mind. Firstly, it was the remaining days that we have in Wuhan. How are we going to spend the remaining days here? With the date getting closer to the date when we depart from this temporary home, the saddness inside me is mounting up.
Secondly, it is always hard to say goodbye to the people that have been around you for quite awhile. I just dont want the day to come!
Anyways, Diarrhea acting up again! *ZOOM to the toilet*
HAVE A NICE DAY! (:

0 comments: