7:23 PM

Day 17 - Yet another BORING DAY..

สวัสดีคับ(thai - hello) , PEOPLE!!
I believe that it's another dull day! Certainly, it's not just for me, my friends are feeling it too.
LESSON, LESSON and LESSON! ): What can i say about lesson? They are practically enjoyable IF we can attend lesson on a later time.. HAH! ( didnt mean to offend anyone! :X)
Just trying to voice out my agony of waking up so early everyday! But looking at the bright side, waking up early seems to be very helpful because of certain factors:

  1. IT SAVES A LOT OF TIME!

  2. HELP TO CULTIVATE A GOOD HABIT!
Moving on... Actually i don't have anything much to say about today other than the presentation because it's really a boring day. We simply have lesson, then after that, we are released back to our hostel to continue working on our project, after that presentation time at Mr Chia's Hostel Room.

Talking about presentation, over these few weeks, we have presented only once for the OIE lesson. This is the second time that we are presenting, so we might feel that we are kind of not prepared of this presentation. Before the presentation, my group have to meet up several times to check on our progess, spending about 2 hours or more each day.. Having to do the work seperately is kind of difficult for me because if there are some uncertainties that you want to clarify, it may seems like i am troubling my groupmates. But it never happen to me because my group mates are very caring and helpful. And most of our stuffs that we do, we completed them together as a group.

I just find myself very lucky because i am not in a group of very smart alecs or slackers. I can see that all my group mates want to do this project well. Not only want to get good results academically, they also want to make an awareness about this OIP trip! :D

0 comments: