1:02 PM

Day 25 - Ways to cure EXAM sickness: EAT till you DROP!

สวัสดีคับ(Thai - hello), PEOPLE!
Heart pounding hard against my ribcage and fear streamed down my spinal cord, sending chills all over my body. That was the first thing i experienced when i got into the examination hall. I was late, and the test started 3 minutes after i got in.Worst of all, i have to spend another 3 minutes to set up my computer. It's never a good feeling.
It the FINAL test for this OIP trip, the PRACTICAL TEST! (Take a look at the 'KILLER' Paper. (p.s. just kidding about the killer paper.) )




NOTE, NOTES, AND MORE NOTES!

After the paper, we are brief regard the anticipated WU DANG SHAN 武当山 trip and we are left with MORE work to do! I believe that after this trip, I want to suggest Mr Chia's name to the Director so that the Director can award him the MOST HARDWORKING TEACHER! (MR CHIA, JUST KIDDING okay?) :D




Having to have a little time to spare in the evening, after much discussion, me together with some of my friends(including Mr. Chia), we decided to head down to JiangHan Lu 江汉路 to have dinner!




2nd Bridge


YUP, PEOPLE! The best remedy for Exam sickness is FOOD! And most surprisingly, we went to Korean BARBECUE buffet again! HAHAH! Not that we miss the BBQ session, just that we want to try it because it's at a very affordable price (It's not expensive at all! :D)

Alright, we shall have our eyes to do all the tasting! HEE! :P







INVENTTON: HOT CREAM CAKES + ICE CREAM

Did manage to carry our bloated stomach around, and eventually, SHOPPING was the remedy for BLOATED stomachs.. Bearing in mind that we got a curfew time to meet, we dared not try to be funny again. (Lesson: Do not commit the same mistake again!)

Tomorrow, WU DANG SHAN, HERE I COME! HAHAH! :X

0 comments: