5:07 AM

Day 8 - OIE Lecture + PM Lecture


HELLO PEOPLE!! :D
BOREDOM is the only word that i can find to describe today. I do not know whether it is me or what, but the one thing i know that i have stay positive and let my imagination guide me back on track and make my stay in WUST worthwhile. I briefly know why my day is kind of boring because it's the lack of sleep that i have been having. And make it worse, i was late for my class, and i was fined 20RMB! ):

The first lesson we attended was the OIE lesson, to be honest, i did not pay full attention to the teacher because i was feeling rather pleasantly fatigued. She taught us about the geography of China. All the provinces and stuffs. (Sorry, i told you that i did not listen to the teacher, Sorry teacher!)

After our break time, we attended PM lecture and Ms Alicia Hock taught us another lecture that really stresses my brain to my breaking point. Thankfully, my friends were there to help me to open up my thinking hat but i still think that i still need to practice on that!! ): And to make it even more sad, there will be a test next week! )': The class released early today, and we left after completing our assignments.
Dinner was Tomato Egg with Rice! It's super nice with i am having it with my Special One! :D And it marks my day for today. I was a little disappointed about today. But nevertheless, I should keep myself positive and look forward to tomorrow.
-Beauty without expression is boredom-


0 comments: