7:12 AM

Day 10 - NO LESSON DAY! :D

HELLO PEOPLE!!
I am super happy today! :D Because THERE’S NO LESSON TODAY! WOHOOOO!!! :D so it means that we can sleep in! HAH! And yes, indeed I slept in and it’s very late! I remember I woke up at 11 o’clock in the morning, I did not wake up on my own, I was awakened by my girlfriend. SO SWEET RIGHT?! :X
We had our lunch together, we ordered delivery food! Simple 3 sides and with rice. :D
After our lunch, we were dispersed into our teams to discuss about our project again because we have homework to do. We have to show the statement of work, and the WBS to Mr. Chia for approval. Do not think that these tasks are east to accomplish because it is not. We have to crack our brains to think of our best Statement of Work and WBS to show Mr. Chia.
Okay, it’s verdict time! It is not easy to have a perfect task done, and yes, we did have a lot of minor corrections that we need to do. We are still learning! (: Not to worry, I believe my team will work together no matter how difficult the obstacles are!
Day turn to night, and it’s time for DINNER time! :D
Before I post this passage about our dinner, i just want to apologize for like not posting any photos of the food that I have eaten. So I think I should start doing that already! Alright, some of us went to HAPPY KITCHEN RESTAURANT (快乐厨房) to eat today. It is two shops beside my all time favourite restaurant, LEMON RESTAURANT. We were waiting for the food to be served and we used the time to create some joy in the air. We were playing a fool out of ourselves (I think it’s only myself. :X), joking around with each other and stuffs. After joking, food is ready to be served! :D
First: Metal Plate Tofu (铁板豆腐)
Second:Stir-Fried Bai Cai with Mushroom(轻炒香姑白菜)
Third: Metal Plate Beef (铁板牛肉)
Forth: Fried Egg (煎蛋)
Lastly: Rice (:
The dishes that were served that is considered quite healthy because it do not contain as much oil as other restaurants. And before I leave the restaurant, I told the lady boss that I will go back again! LOL! :X But seriously, I think I will go to the restaurant again. :D
After eating, some of my friends wanted to go to the supermarket to buy snacks for the 3 days 2 nights 3 gorges (长江山峡) tour. I slept very late because I was doing my blog posts and planning of our project.
Reflection: Anticipation seems to overcome me now because I never been on a cruise before and tomorrow is the day where I can get to see more new things and experience a lot more new stuffs! HURAY! These few days, my group and I have been stressing us so much regarding the project, I really hope that this trip really can loosen ourselves up but at the same time learn something more about the history of China! (:

0 comments: