6:15 AM

Day 3 - SHOPPING MALL!

销品茂SHOPPING MALL is where we went! Not forgetting, we have lectures in the morning first! :D





After lessons, we went back to put our bags down before we head to SHOPPING MALL.
We took Bus 702 at 建设一路.

After 30 minutes and some hiking involved, we reached SHOPPING MALL!


The Ice Cream truck is way cooler than what we have in Singapore!
We had a lot of fun! We went to the arcade and there's bumper cars in it!
SHOPPING MALL is actually quite a high end shopping mall because i checked out the price in an adidas shop, i was hoping that the price would be lower than Singapore. But to my surprise, it actually the same price in Singapore. As the girls are separated from the guys, we went to look for them after the fun that we had in the arcade! :D
After that, it was late already, and we didnt want Mr. Chia to get worried! So we bus-ed back to our hostel!
Reflection: The shopping trip is not the key highlight that i want to talk about in my reflections. I want to talk about my local friends! Wudi and Ziwei, they are my new friends that i made here. The reason why Wudi and Ziwei are the closer to me because we shared the same interest and we like to fool around very much. I felt that we have been friends for a long time.. I treat them as my brothers (哥儿们). So i hope that the remaining day, they can take care of me! (:

0 comments: